Andover, New Jersey 07821
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Crossed Keys Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s a lovely 18th-century home and 12-acre estate just 75 minutes from Manhattan. You arrive via a treelined drive that leads you to lush meadows, English gardens and a spacious fabric-draped reception tent.
- Outdoor ceremonies take place in a serene, country setting: Exchange vows under the shade of tall oak and weeping beech trees. Then dine and dance in the beautiful tent, where clear rollup walls afford views of the landscape and let you watch the sun set over the distant hills.
- The accommodations are charming. Select guests can stay the night at the estate, while the newlyweds will enjoy some alone time in the romantic Stone Cottage.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The site fee is $1,800. The ceremony fee is $750. Wedding packages start at $144/person. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional.
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Bed and Breakfast
Alternate Info: Crossed Keys Inn