Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You can get married on the beach or under the sea—in Vegas! Unique ceremony sites include the sands of Mandalay Beach, a mesmerizing glass tunnel beneath Shark Reef or the Valley of the Falls colonnade. Plus, there’s also a chapel for you traditionalists.
- World-class cuisine plus eye-catching décor = memorable receptions. Breathtaking views of the Strip and dangling crystal bubbles make Rivea Restaurant a standout, while Aureole’s glass wine cellars thrill foodies. And then there’s Minus5 Ice Lounge, which is a total blast!
- You get to mix fun and luxury in the ultimate party town. Enjoy upscale accommodations, a fabulous spa, world-famous pool area, cool restaurants, hot clubs, gambling and shows—all without leaving your hotel.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 0
Contact the venue for meeting capacity.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable and non-transferrable deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve your date for the ceremony only packages. A non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit of $2,250 is required for ceremony and reception packages. The remaining balance, along with any upgrades, is due 30 days prior to your ceremony. Wedding packages start at $2,200 depending upon location, options chosen and day of the event.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility