Salem, Massachusetts 01970
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hamilton Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- History and nature come together for your outdoor ceremony. When you exchange vows in the serenity of McIntire Garden, located across the street from the hall, you’ll have the quaint and historic Chestnut Street as your backdrop.
- They offer one of the area’s largest and most elegant reception spaces. The Grand Ballroom features antique glided mirrors, Italian chandeliers and a musicians’ gallery, as well as their famous spring-frame floor for effortless dancing.
- They’re committed to making your big day memorable. Their professional staff and vendors will work with you to personalize your wedding and make sure it’s everything you imagined.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 240
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 325
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 250
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the venue rental fee is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 90 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $2,750–4,5000 depending on the space reserved, type of event, day of the week, and month of the year.
Location UsesWedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility