Chicago, Illinois 60611
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Chicago's First Lady Cruises on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Nighttime wedding cruises are unforgettable: There’s nothing like celebrating on the water against a backdrop of the Chicago skyline, as a gorgeous sunset transitions into a tapestry of glittering city lights.
- There’s a boat that’s just right for you: Six unique vessels accommodate parties from 2 to 200, and you can get married dockside or anywhere you like on Chicago’s waterways. Then dance the night away on a floating rooftop deck—the place to be during a grand finale of summer fireworks.
- They take care of all the details: From creating a personalized cocktail to serving a dinner matched to your tastes, First Lady’s catering partners will customize your reception.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 120
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 140
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 120
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve your date. 50% of the total event cost is due 90 days prior to the event, and the balance is due 5 days prior. The rental fee starts at $1,600 for a 2-hour minimum cruise. The fee varies depending on the day and time of the event, and the vessel rented.
Special Events, Parties
Alternate Info: Chicago River, Lake Michigan, Chicago's First Lady Cruises