Sycamore, Illinois 60178
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Chapel in the Pines Weddings and Banquet Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Intimate and Private Elopement Ceremony
Get married with just your closest family and friends! Elopement packages run $250–700 depending on the day of the week and guest count (25 max), and include:
- A professional wedding officiant
- White chapel
- Victorian gazebo & chairs
- Garden site for your wedding ceremony
Extras, like wedding ceremony music, candelabras, and an aisle runner, are available for an additional fee.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s so much more than just a chapel: This private seven-acre country estate boasts a beautiful white Victorian Wedding Chapel, gazebo, bridal cottage, and banquet hall with a large dance floor.
- Outdoor ceremonies are picture-perfect: A winding brick path leads to a classic white gazebo, set on a manicured lawn against the lush backdrop of the garden landscape.
- This full-service venue covers every detail, whether you’re planning a simple elopement or a ceremony and reception for 150. All wedding packages include a non-denominational wedding officiant and gazebo chairs, and some also cover many ceremony services such as ceremony music, staff, and a rehearsal on a separate day. The banquet hall comes with tables and chairs, chair covers, sashes, twin 39” monitors, media projector, linens, uplighting, reception staff, and more. They’ll also help you select a caterer, photographer, DJ, florist and many other services from their preferred list of local vendors.
- They offer year-round availability and convenience: Wedding ceremonies can be performed from 9am to 8pm every day of the year, including holidays, and booking and payment can be done online. Off season wedding and reception package discounts are offered.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 150
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Ceremony fees start at $250, and a variety of wedding packages are available. For a wedding and reception package, a nonrefundable deposit of $500–1,000 (depending on how far in advance the wedding is booked) is required to reserve your date. Another $1,000 payment is due 6 months before the event, and the final balance is due 30 days prior. Enhancements such as their large photo booth can be added for an extra fee.
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Pines Chapel, Chappel in the Pines