Chicago, Illinois 60605
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Adler Planetarium on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Remarkable event spaces: Enjoy cocktails amongst the futuristic architecture of the Clark Family Welcome Gallery, where you can project a photo slideshow or video on any of four screens. Later, dance the night away in the Grainger Sky Theater on a floor lit up by LED lights.
- Spectacular views: Receptions in the Café Galileo treat diners to Chicago’s glittering skyline through a wall of glass, while the North and Sundial Terraces offer an al fresco setting with the same panoramic vistas.
- Extraordinary lighting options: Turn the Clark Family Welcome Gallery and the Grainger Sky Theater into visually stunning spaces by projecting your choice of colorful lighting on the walls and ceiling.
- Eco-friendly catering: Food For Thought, the exclusive caterer at the Adler Planetarium, has over 25 years of experience creating customized events with truly memorable meals. Menus are based on local and organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Amazing activities you can add to your event: Take your guests on a journey through the cosmos, or invite them to view the moon, planets and stars through a telescope specially set up for your event (subject to weather and staff).
- Max. Seated Indoors: 325
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 325
- Max. Seated Indoors: 600
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 1000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The rental fee ranges $5,500–$11,500 depending on the guest count and date reserved. Ceremonies may be held at the Adler in conjunction with a reception.
Special Events, Parties
Alternate Info: Addler, Adeler