Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
A gleaming tower that rises up from the back lot of famed Universal Studios Hollywood, the Sheraton Universal has provided a swank place to stay for an impressive roster of actors and actresses. Celebrity patrons have earned it the nickname “The Hotel of the Stars.” It’s the perfect place to start your starring roles as husband and wife.
- Honeymoon Packages
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Gym
- Pet Friendly
No spa services on site
No bathtubs in rooms
- Art Galleries
- Boutique Shopping
- Theater District
- Other Water Sports
• Getty Museum—8 miles from hotel
• Universal Studios—.2 miles from hotel
• Walk of Stars—4 miles from hotel
• Walt Disney Studios—4 miles from hotel
• Paramount Studios—6 miles from hotel
• Hollywood—4 miles from hotel
• Melrose Avenue—6 miles from hotel
• Los Angeles Zoo—5 miles from hotel
• California Beaches—22 miles from hotel
• Queen Mary in Long Beach—22 miles from hotel
• Raging Waters Amusement Park—25 miles from hotel
• Six Flags, Magic Mountain—25 miles from hotel
• Knott’s Berry Farm—38 miles from hotel
• Disneyland—40 miles from hotel
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $259/night, based on availability. Enter rate plan SIROMPKG when making your reservation.
The Romance of Hollywood Package welcomes honeymooners with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate, breakfast for two each morning and a 4pm late checkout.
Guest Room Rates
Room rates start at $230/night and vary based on accommodations and dates booked.
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sheraton Universal.