Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Here are six reasons we recommend Rancho Bernardo Inn for a San Diego area honeymoon destination:
- Spa pool cabanas that are about more than just a shady place to avoid sunburn; for honeymooners, they create private outdoor rooms in a public place. PDA to your heart’s content!
- Green initiative. Well, sure, there are golf greens on property, but we mean green as in eco-friendly. From water conservation to fair-trade coffee, the Inn’s small steps are making an impact. It’s a nice day for a green honeymoon!
- Not rooms, but retreats. Recently renovated guest rooms are newly dubbed “guest retreats,” and for good reason: a bevy of home-away-from-home touches include WiFi, 42” flat screen TVs, upscale linens, and a private balcony or patio.
- Spaaaaaa. Outdoor spa cabanas, a huge saline pool and a lush garden oasis make this spa extraordinary.
- A sophisticated dining experience. AVANT, the resort’s new and highly regarded signature restaurant, offers the best in wine country cuisine. Think fresh ingredients from their chef’s on-property garden paired with creative cocktails and an award-winning wine list. Don’t miss Saturday and Sunday brunch!
- Honeymoon Packages
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Gym
- Pet Friendly
Full spa on site
Fountain / Water Feature
Golf / Country Club
- Boutique Shopping
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages range $299–349/night.
Packages range from chauffeured wine and beer tasting getaways to an All Play No Play, No Pay package where guests can dine in signature restaurant AVANT, receive two signature spa treatments or enjoy a round of golf together.
Guest Room Rates
Guest room rates start at $259/night.
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rancho Bernardo Inn.