Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
1. Situated on the famous Sunset Strip, the London West Hollywood is ideal for shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. You won’t run out of things to do.
2. The hotel’s luxurious interiors offer a clean and modern aesthetic that’s soothing to both the eye and the soul. Every suite has sumptuous bedding and an enticing bathtub by Waterworks.
3. Relax at the Rooftop Pool or dine on the Rooftop Terrace and enjoy panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills and the Los Angeles cityscape. The cuisine is provided by the hotel’s Executive Chef, Anthony Keene.
4. Keep your body and mind fit and rejuvenated with the hotel’s indoor and outdoor fitness facilities.
5. Every stay includes a complimentary breakfast from the Breakfast Table in Boxwood, the hotel’s restaurant.
- Honeymoon Packages
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Gym
- Pet Friendly
No spa services on site
Rooftop pool with pool service.
Fountain / Water Feature
- Boutique Shopping
- Theater District
Honeymoon Package Rates
Rates depend on the nights selected, length of stay, and season.
Suite accommodations, including five new one-and-two-bedroom suites called “The Gate Suites” after the Gates of Hyde Park in London. Complimentary breakfast.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms start at $299/night and vary depending on season and availability.
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The London West Hollywood.