Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Here are 5 reasons we recommend Rosewood Sand Hill for a Bay Area honeymoon destination:
1. Sublime setting. Unwind in this mountain-view retreat, with lush gardens and luxurious amenities. Hiking trails in the Santa Cruz mountain tempt the adventurous, urban attractions are within easy reach.
2. Rooms with room. Rosewood boast the largest guest rooms on the San Francisco Peninsula, starting at over 525sf for the most basic. Even these come with a terrace and a pretty view of the garden, mountains or pool.
3. Sweet suite. Go ahead and splurge—it’s your honeymoon! The Luxury Suite includes a separate parlor and a cozy fireplace.
4. The Rosewood Sand Hill Art Collection featuring beautiful contemporary works is on display throughout the public spaces. Get your culture without any effort at all.
5. Little dog-friendly. For a daily fee, bring your small best friend along—bowls, beds and biscuits provided. Dog-walkers available, too.
- Honeymoon Packages
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Gym
- Pet Friendly
Full spa on site
Alex Chases Salon caters to both men and women.
Hot tub on site
Dogs under 25 pounds are welcome for a $50 per night fee—bowls, beds, treats, bottled water included, and dog-walking service is available.
Forest / Woods
Fountain / Water Feature
- Art Galleries
- Boutique Shopping
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $350–450 and vary depending on the package choices.
Package amenities include breakfast in bed, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne, and rose petal turndown. Or relax with breakfast and two massages.
Guest Room Rates
Guest room rates range from $695-1,200/night depending on time of year and accommodations.
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rosewood Sand Hill.
Thanks! Your email to Rosewood Sand Hill is on its way!
Alternate Info: Rosewood SandHill Rose Wood Hotel