Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
In the heart of Paso Robles Wine Country, the historic Paso Robles Inn offers a gracious retreat with plenty of indulgent pleasures within walking distance. Highlights:
- Lush garden and koi ponds invite romantic strolls
- Wine-themed suites have private hot tubs
- On-site lounge and Steakhouse with fireplace
- The Inn's specialty wine tasting Package makes a great day trip!
- Honeymoon Packages
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Gym
- Pet Friendly
No spa services on site
Day Spa located across the street.
Private hot tub
Hot tub on site
Bathtub with Jacuzzi jets
- Winery Themed Deluxe Spa Rooms feature balconies with hot tubs
- In-room wine amenities, including tasting vouchers and wine trail map
- Microwave and mini-refrigerators in all guest rooms
- Gardens and koi-ponds
Fountain / Water Feature
- Art Galleries
- Boutique Shopping
- Theater District
Hearst Castle, San Simeon and other scenic sites are a short drive away.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Honeymoon packages start at $200 and vary depending on the season, length of stay, and the day of the week.
Ask the Front Desk for romantic amenities like champagne and chocolate strawberries.
Guest Room Rates
Room rates range $150–300 depending on the room type, availability, day of the week, and the season.
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Paso Robles Inn.