Flintstone Wedding Venue
263 Parrish Lane
Flintstone, Georgia 30725
Discounts that may be just right for you:
• Military Discount is $500 off of any regular price.
• Weddings of fewer than 50 guests are $3500 for a Friday or a Saturday.
• March, August, and a few dates in November receive a Non-Peak Months Discount of $1000 off the regular price.
• The rustic, authentic setting brings out the country girl in every bride. Nestled in the shadow of Lookout Mountain, the weathered barn with its large tin doors provides a great backdrop for your event.
• This family-owned, working farm creates a welcoming atmosphere that makes you feel at home. And your friendly hosts offer hands-on attention, helping you customize the site with twinkling lights, gauzy drapery or anything you desire.
• You’ll get unforgettable wedding photos, posing with an adorable kid in your arms—and by “kid” we mean a baby goat! The pastures of this Chattanooga Valley location are filled with horses and goats who are happy to get up close and personal for a picture.
A $500 nonrefundable deposit and a signed contract are required to secure your date. The rental fee starts at $4,500 Friday and Sunday, and $5,500 on Saturday. The basic rental includes the venue from noon–11:30pm, our pre-civil war restored farmhouse as the bridal prep room, a groom’s room, tables and chairs, and clean-up. Many options for additional services, rentals and décor are available.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Mid-March–mid November, Friday–Sunday, Noon–11:30pm.