A Wedding Planning Gratitude List
Besides your fine fiancé, there are lots of things to be thankful for during wedding planning!
We know it's not always buttercream and ballgowns, but even when the planning gets tough we encourage you to embrace and enjoy this special season of life.
To help you along, we've put together a short wedding planning gratitude list—and totally advocate coming up with some ideas of your own:
- Yoga pants for curling up on the couch with HereComesTheGuide.com.
- Coffee when you need to amp up your planning productivity.
- Wine to help you unwind.
- Hilarious wedding movies like Bridesmaids.
- Pretty notebooks to write all of your wedding to-do lists in.
- When your fiancé eagerly helps out with a wedding task.
- Catering tastings. And cake tastings.
- Donut walls.
Kalm Kitchen | Marianne Taylor Photography
- Signature cocktails.
- Your friends / wedding party / family. They've got your back.
- Netflix binges. Planning stress, be gone!
- Wedding discounts.
- Dogs at weddings.
- Wedding dresses with pockets.
- That bridesmaid dresses no longer have to match.
- Registering for gifts or honeymoon excursions.
- Extra excuses to get a mani-pedi #treatyoself
- Planes, trains, and automobiles that bring loved ones from all over to your big day.
Moral of this story: Even when the planning gets tough, we hope you enjoy this season of life with an attitude of gratitude.
Wedding planning, for the win!
Filed under DIY Wedding Ideas, Expert Advice, Give Back
Are we friends yet? Join MyGuide for more goodness!
Some clients may have paid to be placed in our editorial and some of these links may be affiliate; however, we never include a venue, vendor, or product unless they have a proper place here. This is part of our Core Values. We create our website first and foremost to be good for the couples using it to plan their Big Day. We won't stray from that for a few advertising dollars. #scoutshonor