639 West Diversey Parkway Suite 220
Chicago, Illinois 60614
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Citygirl Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Chicago and surrounding suburbs; will travel.
Blackstone Hotel Wedding Photo Shoot
Video by Forward // Motion Production
Shar Pazand, founder of Citygirl Weddings, believes every bride deserves the “Citygirl Experience”—a wedding planning experience where the couple is carefully listened to, truly heard, and sincerely cared about. Shar and her team will take your vision and custom-tailor a completely unique, totally chic event that reflects your style and wows all in attendance.
Citygirl Weddings offers many different services to meet any bride’s needs:
- Full-Service: an elite service that offers comprehensive planning and design guidance from beginning to end.
- Partial-Service: Citygirl will be there throughout the planning process to guide the clients in the right direction.
- Month-of Coordination: begins 30-45 days before the wedding and helps tie up all of the loose ends to ensure the wedding day runs smoothly.
- Design & Styling: Citygirl can guide you in color and theme selection, choose linens, design your tables, pick out the right invitations, and more.
- Destination planning: for the bride that wants a tropical or cultural wedding experience.
- Hourly Planning: for the bride that just needs a little advice.
Questions and Answers
What 3 words best describe your work?
Bold. Personalized. Sophisticated.
Tell us about your company name.
It's not where you live that makes you a Citygirl—it's about who you are within. The ultimate Citygirl knows that her wedding day must represent her style and vision while also creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for her guests.
Why should someone hire you?
We make wedding planning a true experience. It's not a "process" to us—it's something we are passionate about. Citygirl has a dedicated planning and design team that collaborates with our clients and ensures everything is perfect. We are there for our brides every step of the way.
Tell us about a favorite, unusual or very interesting moment at a wedding:
Seeing the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time is truly an indescribable moment that will forever be etched in our minds.
What is the best advice you give a couple when planning their wedding?
Have non-wedding planning date nights! It is important to take time for the two of you to remember how much you love each other.
If you could have any superpower on the job, what would it be?
Teleportation. Chicago traffic—need I say more?
What are 3 words that describe your personality?
Enthusiastic. Genuine. Creative.
Citygirl Weddings Covers These Areas:
- Downtown Chicago
- North Chicago Suburbs / Schaumburg / Evanston
- South/Southwest Chicago Suburbs
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Wedding Vendors > Illinois > Coordinator / Wedding Planner