300 Jericho Quadrangle
Jericho, New York 11753
Phone: 877/SAFE-WED, 877/723-3933
We'd love it if you would mention that you found WedSafe Wedding Insurance on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Get a free quote! To see how much it will cost to insure your wedding, go to their website, answer a few basic questions, and get instant pricing with no obligation.
WedSafe® offers two wedding insurance products that can be purchased individually or as a package to help provide security and protect your wedding:
- Wedding Event Cancellation / Postponement Plus Insurance: This product protects your financial investment in your wedding—covering cancellation, postponement, lost deposits, and more.
- Wedding Liability Insurance: This product protects you against financial liability arising from your wedding, and is required by many venues.
Free Quote! WedSafe will never ask you to create a login, provide personal information, or complete a complicated form just to get a quote. To see how much it will cost to insure your wedding, go to their website, answer a few basic questions, and get instant pricing. Complete your order online when you’re ready, or contact their friendly customer service reps for more assistance.
Top 3 Reasons to get Wedding Insurance
- To protect your investment. You work hard for your money, your parents work hard for their money. Protect those hard earned dollars!
- For peace of mind. Give yourself some extra zen by eliminating those pesky “what if?” drama scenarios from your wedding planning.
- Because it’s affordable. In the grand scheme of your wedding budget, insurance is a tiny percentage of the total.
On average, wedding insurance policies will cost you less than your three-tiered cake, but could save you tens of thousands of dollars if Mother Nature, sudden illness, damaged property, no-show vendors or drunk cousin Steve decide to mess up your big day.
Plus, WedSafe makes protecting your wedding investment affordable, easy AND fast. Their premiums start at as low as $75.
Peace of mind on your wedding day? Priceless.
Questions and Answers
About This Company
Think of WedSafe as your Wedding Insurance Specialists—offering a superior combination of coverage quality, purchasing convenience, and affordability. A WedSafe policy is a comprehensive wedding insurance package that covers mishaps ranging from a damaged dress, no-show vendors, lost wedding rings and damaged photos to the unforeseen cancellation or postponement of your wedding. Their dedicated employees are experts in wedding and insurance trends, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and handle claims. Their liability insurance also meets most wedding and reception venue requirements for liability and property damage coverage.
WedSafe Wedding Insurance Covers These Areas:
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Wedding Vendors > Online Nationwide > Wedding Insurance
Alternate Info: Affinity Insurance