Rockmart, Georgia 30153
We'd love it if you would mention that you found In the Woods on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Book your wedding by the end of 2017 and receive a free night's stay in the Honeymoon Suite—a $300 value!
This offer is exclusive to HCTG couples, and applies to new bookings only. Wedding must be held by December 31, 2018.
Why We Like This Place
- Located on 250 private, woodsy acres, this venue boasts pretty views in every direction. Nestled among the farm-inspired buildings, it features footbridges, a fire pit, a stone pool grotto, and whimsical touches like an antique gas pump.
- Ceremonies take place in the charming outdoor chapel, an open-sided, wood-framed structure set with vintage church pews that faces a peaceful lake. After your vows, swing open the giant barn doors of the reception hall, and celebrate in modern-rustic style.
- Newlyweds can spend the night in the adorable honeymoon cabin, complete with a spa overlooking the lake. You can also book the cabin for the night before the wedding—an extra bedroom makes it the perfect place for a bridesmaid slumber party.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,000 deposit is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 60 days prior to the event. Venue rental wedding packages for up to 250 guests range $8,900–13,900 depending on the season and day reserved. The rental fee includes tables, chairs, linens, flowers, DJ, wedding coordinator, décor and much more! Meals range $16–35/person.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 250
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility