Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sixth-floor spot offers great views of downtown Milwaukee's vibrant streets below, and it's just two blocks from the riverfront…perfect for a quick post-ceremony photo shoot!
- The interior is classic, bright, and airy, with floor-to-ceiling windows, contemporary lighting, and an elegant coffered ceiling.
- No need to send guests home in cabs…they can head right downstairs to comfortable accommodations by Hampton Inn and Suites, then wake to a complimentary breakfast before taking a dip in the luxe indoor pool and spa.
Video by Sharpshooter Media LLC.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The Sixth Floor is one of the only venues in the city that has "ZERO MINIMUMS," you may choose to supply your own cuisine or have your own caterer. You may also supply your own alcohol or use their catered bar services.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sixth Floor Wedding and Event Venue.