Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Contemporary design and a great location make this hotel a fantastic option for your celebration near Milwaukee, which offers comfortable, affordable accommodations within easy reach of the city’s favorite spots.
- The well-appointed Harvest Ballroom has a sleek, modern feel and a neutral color palette that works with virtually any color theme. It’s easily divided to accommodate a smaller affair.
- An experienced events team will help you take care of all the details, from arranging your room blocks to crafting your dinner menu. Personalized booking tools and perks like mobile check-in create a seamless experience for your guests.
Book your 2023 wedding ceremony + reception at Delta and receive:
- Complimentary centerpieces and uplighting
- Reduced food & beverage minimums
- Guest room for the wedding couple on the wedding night
- Complimentary breakfast for the wedding couple the following morning
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $3,000/event and up
The food & beverage minimum varies depending on the time of year.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Delta Hotels by Marriott Milwaukee Northwest
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Delta Hotels by Marriott Milwaukee Northwest.