Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s an artsy, industrial-chic venue that’s easy to customize. Located within minutes of West Seattle Bridge, this cool locale has everything the downtown bride craves: original brick walls, polished concrete floors, a great sound system and virtually no restrictions on noise or adding your own creative flair.
- Skyline views from the Roof Deck and Penthouse are fantastic. The expansive outdoor space is perfect for an open-air ceremony with the city as a backdrop, while the enclosed bar and covered area with fireplace is great for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- The edgy Ballroom mixes artisan chandeliers with old barn doors. Downstairs, the Lounge has state-of-the-art AV with a large projection screen, VIP room/bridal suite and an adjacent Gallery with skylight where you can say “I do” or curate your own exhibit.
Video by Go Productions Media Entertainment.
Video by Ochoa Wedding Films.
Video by Ben Holton Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $750/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 330.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except WithinSodo.
Thanks! Your email to WithinSodo is on its way!
Alternate Info: Within Sodo