Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The huge arches and gorgeous balconies in the Grand Lobby are breathtaking when illuminated by the nighttime lights of the adjacent plaza.
- On-site parking and a light rail station right outside make getting here a breeze for all your guests.
- Two hours of gallery viewing are included in your event package, a great alternative to—or enhancement for—serving cocktails!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The rental fee ranges $35–175/hour. Government agencies and nonprofit organizations receive discounts of 10–25% off posted rates.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, after the museum is closed to the public.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Washington State History Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Washington State History Museum is on its way!
Alternate Info: Washington State History Museum