Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1911 Arts & Crafts treasure sits at the center of a 75-acre oceanfront park, with wonderful photo opportunities, not only in the beautiful building itself but in the surrounding meadows, lake, and forests, too…all set against the backdrop of stunning Puget Sound.
- It's been lovingly restored to accentuate its striking architectural details—massive dark beams, dozens of beveled-glass windows, tiered rectangular light fixtures, and a gleaming wood floor.
- There are pretty outdoor spaces, too, including an open field shaded by towering pines that's just right for ceremonies, and a wraparound veranda for hosting an al fresco cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $985/event and up
The rental fee varies depending on the time of the year, day of the week, and duration of the event. The fee includes:
- Tables and chairs
- Catering kitchen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Titlow Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Titlow Lodge.