Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- True to its name, this space is light on square footage but big on style. Nestled on a charming street in Seattle's West Woodland neighborhood, it features a whitewashed, urban-modern interior that works wonderfully with a broad range of wedding styles.
- They specialize in elopements and "micro-weddings" with a guest list of eight loved ones, and their packages include literally everything you'll need for an effortless day—floral, photography, coordination, and more.
- To complement their fabulous event design services, your rental also includes a selection of hand-picked furniture and accessories, guaranteeing you'll get some gorgeous, unforgettable photos.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,850/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Elopement packages with 2 guests start at $3,850. Micro-weddings with 8 guests start at $6,200.
All wedding packages include:
- 3-hour venue rental (or a 2-hour venue rental for Elopements)
- Design & coordination
- Cake & local sparkling wine for all guests
- Day-of coordinator
- Consultation to personalize the wedding package to the couples' needs
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 8.|
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight. Only 1 event is held per day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to The Micro Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Micro Venue.