Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located just south of downtown Seattle, this contemporary urban event venue is named with a nod to its history as a copper and steel manufacturing plant. It succeeds in being both vintage and modern, and its five rooms offer ample space for a large celebration.
- A floating fountain, gas fireplace, and wood chandeliers hung from the exposed ductwork create a sleek and intimate atmosphere. Farm tables and Chiavari fruitwood chairs, included in the rental, offer a warm and organic accent to the décor.
- Innovative and delicious in-house catering provided by Herban Feast ensures seamless service, creative presentations, and personalized menus. Their cuisine incorporates the freshest, locally sourced seasonal ingredients, with options from appetizers to action stations and plated dinners.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include the venue rental, alcohol, tax, and a 20% service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Foundry by Herban Feast.