Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This turn-of-the-century beauty was modeled after historic private clubs in England. With its brick Georgian façade and stunning vintage interiors, it's the perfect representation of the "Age of Elegance".
- Weddings are unforgettable in the Georgian Room. Delicately embellished Corinthian columns, glittering chandeliers, and a glossy wood dance floor lend an air of sophisticated grace.
- Capture some spectacularly scenic photos from the hotel rooftop with sparkling city lights --a small extra fee but worth it. Feeling just a bit more adventurous? Have your photographer follow you along the pedestrian bridge to the nearby Spokane Falls for the ultimate romantic setting.
- Got overnight guests? They're going to love the hotel. Located inside the club itself (how's that for convenient?), it's an ideal blend of boutique hospitality and comfortable amenities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Includes use of the event space for ceremony and reception for up to 5 hours.
- The rooftop may be used for photos of the wedding couple for an extra $150 fee.
- A reasonable, customized Food & Beverage required.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $36/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Spokane Club.