Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It offers unobstructed views of the city. Seattle’s memorable skyline, including the iconic Space Needle, is visible through the wraparound windows of the Lakefront Room, as well as from the pretty, breezy outdoor Terrace.
- There’s a host of retailers and restaurants right at your doorstep. In addition to the hotel’s numerous services, you’ll have front-door access to 2200 Plaza, where you’ll find boutiques and eateries.
- You have the option to add a sumptuous bridal suite. The Gateway Room, which also has stellar city views, is the perfect spot to gather with your attendants and closest family.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $165/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle.
Thanks! Your email to Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle is on its way!
Alternate Info: Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle