Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This century-old Beaux Arts mansion nestled on the banks of the Columbia River is beautifully preserved. Its elegant neoclassical style and impeccably manicured grounds offer an effortlessly stylish backdrop for your celebration.
- Photo opportunities abound in the meticulously restored interior, which features chandeliers, hardwood floors, and timeless antiques. Outside, the six private acres include an event pavilion with a checkerboard granite floor and a gazebo with dance-floor lighting.
- Thoughtful wedding amenities are part of every event package. You'll enjoy audio services, a DJ, customized lighting, tables and padded chairs, formal linens, food & beverage tents, and a day-of coordinator, plus setup and teardown.
Video by Tamara Sloboda.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,495/event and up
The venue rental fee starts at $6,495 for 200 guests and varies depending on the guest count.
The Intimate Wedding Package is available Sunday-Friday and includes:
- 5-hour event
- Officiant, bartender, photographer, and DJ
- Catered reception
- Bridal flowers and wedding cake
- Standard rentals
The Intimate Wedding Package does not include beverages of any kind. Please contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
A banquet permit and a WA state licensed bartender for pouring alcohol during the entire reception are required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Moore Mansion.