Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You have plenty of options in this Capitol Hill venue. The large, flexible space can be divided into four sections to accommodate the different phases of your event. Create the mood you want with dimmable lighting and music from the central sound system.
- The historic building and urban setting blend together to create a retro-chic ambiance. Built in 1927 and renovated in 2010, the interior boasts exposed red brick walls, huge Douglas fir beams, a high ceiling, and a polished concrete floor.
- Tuxedos & Tennis Shoes, the exclusive caterer, is known for fantastic food and service. Their cuisine emphasizes seasonal and local ingredients, and dishes are “creatively conceived and beautifully presented”. Master mixologists are also available to provide exceptional cocktails as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
Video by SolefireFilms.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- Tables and chairs
- Sound system and projector
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Melrose Market Studios.