Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Awesome views of the Snohomish Valley and Cascade Mountains surround you on this 450-acre property. Meandering pathways, a huge pond with dock, and resident wildlife offer up numerous photo ops with natural backdrops.
- Host a ceremony by the fountain on the terrace or at the pavilion-style gazebo. If you prefer to wed indoors, the top floor of their event center has huge windows overlooking the grounds and can accommodate up to 350.
- Celebrate throughout the spacious first floor, adorned with columns, a stage, and large dance floor. They offer full-service catering, an on-site coordinator, audio equipment, parking attendants, and a very generous 12-hour rental period.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily. June–September events must begin no earlier than 5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds