Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a refreshing blast from the past: Listed on the Washington Heritage Register of Historic Places, this 1950s-era lodge offers fabulous lake views from all three floors. The lakeside lawn makes a great place to exchange vows, too.
- The multi-use venue is so versatile: You’re free to use the main floor, lower floor and mezzanine for different aspects of your celebration. For example, adults can party on the main floor while all the kids at your event enjoy supervised play on the lower level. Having access to the lodge from 8am to 2am (depending on availability) also lets you make the most of your big day.
- Nature is a welcome guest. In addition to the expansive lake vistas through large windows on the main and lower floors, a deck and patio give guests a more up-close way to experience the water and forested surroundings.
Video by Best Made Videos.
Video by Unified Cinematic Wedding Videography.
Video by Bogle Productions.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Friday & Sunday (8-hour rental): $2,420, additional time $302.50/hr
Saturday (10-hour rental): $3,850, additional time $385/hr
Friday & Sunday (8-hour rental): $2,640, additional time $330/hr
Saturday (10-hour rental): $4,125, additional time $412.50/hr
Friday & Sunday (8-hour rental): $3,080, additional time $385/hr
Saturday (10-hour rental): $5,225, additional time at $522.50/hr
Rentals include access to the main level, lower level (including 2 dressing rooms), mezzanine, lawn, patio, warming kitchen, a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal, various tables & chairs, and facility setup & teardown.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Self-catering is also permitted.
Banquet license required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lake Wilderness Lodge.
Thanks! Your email to Lake Wilderness Lodge is on its way!
Alternate Info: Lake Wilderness Lodge