Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a stunning historic building in a fun, accessible neighborhood, just minutes from I-5, Highway 16, and downtown Tacoma. It's also only a quick Uber or taxi away from a host of great hotels.
- Two separate, but connected, event rooms create a natural flow between your ceremony and reception, and both feature slate floors, exposed brick walls, and open-beamed ceilings.
- Guests can mingle among gorgeous classic cars during your cocktail hour. The stunning collection of American-made beauties, housed in an airy showroom set with plush lounge furniture, makes a fantastic photo backdrop and guaranteed conversation-starter!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and time of the year, and includes:
- Ten-hour exclusive use of the venue, including two changing suites and a catering kitchen
- Tables and chairs for up to 200 people
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic 1625 Tacoma Place.