Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- It's a stunning historic building in a fun, accessible neighborhood, just minutes from I-5, Highway 16, and downtown Tacoma. It's also only a quick Uber or taxi away from a host of great hotels.
- Two separate, but connected, event rooms create a natural flow between your ceremony and reception, and both feature slate floors, exposed brick walls, and open-beamed ceilings.
- Guests can mingle among gorgeous classic cars during your cocktail hour. The stunning collection of American-made beauties, housed in an airy showroom set with plush lounge furniture, makes a fantastic photo backdrop and guaranteed conversation-starter!
Collector Car Package | $400–450
Invite your guests for a cocktail hour in the Collector Car Showroom, which features a world-class collection of high-powered American-made cars. Available only as an add-on to the rental of the main venue space; price varies based on guest count.
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and time of the year, and includes:
- Ten-hour exclusive use of the venue, including two changing suites and a catering kitchen
- Tables and chairs for up to 200 people
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings & other settings available:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Historic 1625 Tacoma Place
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic 1625 Tacoma Place.