Hall at Fauntleroy by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering 9131 California Avenue SW • Seattle • Washington 98136
Hall at Fauntleroy by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hall at Fauntleroy by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This venue has all the charm you’d expect from a historic schoolhouse. The two rooms in the hall can be used independently or combined, and collectively feature a beautiful brick interior, soaring ceilings, expansive windows overlooking an ivy-covered ravine, and period architectural details.
- Prefer to party outdoors? No problem. Their artfully landscaped garden courtyard provides a peaceful, romantic setting for an al fresco ceremony or reception.
- The exclusive caterer, Tuxedos & Tennis Shoes, is known for fantastic food and service. Their dishes are “creatively conceived and beautifully presented,” with plenty of gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options sure to tempt every guest. Plus, with one dedicated Event Manager to assist with every detail, your planning will be a piece of (delicious) cake.
Video by JMA Studios.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week, time of the year, and space reserved. The rental includes:
- 10-hour venue access (venue closes at 1am)
- Gold Chiavari or natural wood folding chairs, and round & banquet tables
- China, flatware, and glassware
- Professional service staff
- Complimentary parking in private lot
Emerald Room | $1,450–2,350
Vashon Room | $1,450–2,950
Full Facility Rental | $2,150–3,950
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $4,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO own wine, beer, and champagne are welcome. All liquor will be provided by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hall at Fauntleroy by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering.
Thanks! Your email to Hall at Fauntleroy by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Seattle Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Hall at Fauntleroy by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering