Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This renovated, century-old building maintains its historic ambiance. Original brick exteriors and arched Palladian windows give the venue an authentic "abbey feel", while inside, its modern amenities and audiovisual capabilities make it very convenient.
- The Great Hall upstairs has an airy, open feel thanks to exposed beams and a high ceiling. Downstairs is more rustic and casual, with wood support columns and a built-in stage for your band or DJ. Plus, the Fireside Room is perfect for the bridal party or quiet conversation.
- This nonprofit facility is eco-friendly AND budget-friendly. There's a full catering kitchen, free parking, two separate dressing rooms, and it's ADA accessible. Plus, the proceeds from your rental support local and community arts events for all ages and income levels.
Video by Fremont Abbey.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Fremont Abbey offers discounts to neighbors, nonprofits, and artists.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 4pm–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fremont Abbey.