Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Picture-perfect views of Puget Sound are visible everywhere, from the ballrooms to the waterfront terrace. Bonus visual treats include a breathtaking sunset, the dazzling Seattle Great Wheel, an infinity-edge pool blending right into the ocean…and a radiant couple in the center of it all.
- A relaxing spa treatment will help you unwind before your big day. There are many facials, nail treatments, and massage options to choose from: For double the pampering, indulge in the “Four Hands, Four Seasons,” a massage performed by two therapists! Or pick the “Pacific Duet” and share the experience with your spouse. For time with the girls, ask about their group spa services for Bachelorette parties.
- Three wedding packages give you plenty of choices for both your tastes and your budget. All packages provide hot and cold passed hors d’oeuvres, a plated dinner, a custom wedding cake, and a complimentary one-night stay for the bride and groom on the wedding night.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Wedding packages include alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four Seasons Hotel Seattle.