Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This newly renovated 1920s Gothic Revival structure features some fabulous amenities, including a romantic bridal suite, a relaxing den for the groom, a mid-century lounge with courtyard access, and several other striking features that will add elements of drama and grandeur to your wedding.
- Discerning brides will appreciate the lovely, yet neutral, canvas on which they can paint their own personal style.
- You won't be rushed: With 2 hours for your rehearsal and a generous 10 hours for your wedding, you'll be able to enjoy the festivities at a leisurely pace.
$500 off the rental fee for events held November through February.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Fridays start $2,900 (10 hours) and Saturdays start at $3,900 (10 hours).
The rehearsal is 90 minutes on either Thursday or Friday.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
If you are serving alcohol, a licensed bartender and banquet license is required.
Year-round: Saturday 9am–midnight and Friday 1pm–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Events on 6th.
Thanks! Your email to Events on 6th is on its way!
Alternate Info: Events on 6th