Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful family farm is an area favorite for its fall harvest festival, and when you host a wedding here, you get private access to all its beloved features: two barns, bathrooms, kitchen, game lawn, kids play area, bridal suite, groom's room, and two ceremony sites!
- After your outdoor ceremony (it's totally up to you which of the two lovely spaces you'll choose), you can move to either the Harvest or Pole Barn—each is equally charming and looks wonderful decked out in nearly any style.
- Their onsite florist creates beautiful, whimsical designs for all aspects of your wedding, and the farm has a fantastic inventory of props and furniture available for rental, so there's no need to fuss with an outside vendor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Add on Thursday for $1,000: for select Friday rentals, you have the option of adding 6 hours to the day before the wedding to decorate, rehearse with the bridal party, and host a rehearsal dinner on the farm.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Craven Farm also has an on-site floral design company, which can be used for events on or off the farm. Contact the venue or visit www.chadwickflowercompany.com for more information.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Craven Farm.