Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sophisticated Seattle aerie offers breathtaking views of the Emerald City. Modern banquet rooms feature elegant décor, floor-to-ceiling windows, and, if you can take your eyes off the panoramic vistas, you’ll appreciate their displays of local art.
- The farm-to-fork philosophy reigns here. Locally sourced ingredients and the bounty of the Pacific Northwest come together with inspired twists on old favorites.Not only can the catering team customize dishes, their presentation will wow your guests.
- They pride themselves on the kind of service that only a private club can provide. That includes handling details from start to finish, flexibility on time frames and menu—even preferred rates at Hotel Vintage, just an elevator ride away.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $88/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Columbia Tower Club.
Thanks! Your email to Columbia Tower Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: Columbia Tower Club