Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Fine dining with a rich history: Named "one of the 40 most important restaurants in the past 40 years", this storied establishment has roots that reach back to 1950 and is still run by the same family. The light-filled building is an icon of mid-century modern architecture.
- Stunning Seattle skyline views: The intimate penthouse features 85-foot floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a sparkling expanse of city lights, Lake Union, and the Cascade Mountains. There's also a grand piano, a sitting lounge, and a full bar.
- Top-tier culinary team: A menu of impeccable and inspiring cuisine has been designed by the executive chef, pastry chef, and director of wine & spirits. The director of service will ensure your guests have an unparalleled hospitality experience.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Canlis.