Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
1. The hotel literally overlooks the White House and national monuments.
2. Walls of windows are the highlight of the newly renovated Top Of The Hay, a premier event space with access to an outdoor perimeter terrace.
3. The richly furnished Hay-Adams Room displays plenty of charm: period ceilings, working fireplaces, and warm wood tones.
4. The Lafayette Room has large windows that look onto Lafayette Park, providing a light and airy ambiance.
5. It’s a historic landmark: the Hay-Adams is built on the site of homes once occupied by former Secretary of State, John Hay and author Henry Adams.
Video by Monachetti Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- 5 hours of continuous open standard bar (from cocktail reception through to dinner)
- 1-hour cocktail reception with a selection of 6 passed hors d’oeuvres
- 4-course dinner menu, including wedding cake
- Wine service at dinner
- Sparkling wine toast
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Alternate Info: The Hay Adams Hotel HayAdams Hay-Adams The Hay Adam Hotel