Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The hotel literally overlooks the White House and national monuments.
- Walls of windows are the highlight of the newly renovated Top Of The Hay, a premier event space with access to an outdoor perimeter terrace.
- The richly furnished Hay-Adams Room displays plenty of charm: period ceilings, working fireplaces, and warm wood tones.
- The Lafayette Room has large windows that look onto Lafayette Park, providing a light and airy ambiance.
- It’s a historic landmark: the Hay-Adams is built on the site of homes once occupied by former Secretary of State, John Hay and author Henry Adams.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- 5 hours of continuous open standard bar (from cocktail reception through to dinner)
- 1-hour cocktail reception with a selection of 6 passed hors d’oeuvres
- 4-course dinner menu, including wedding cake
- Wine service at dinner
- Sparkling wine toast
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Hay-Adams
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hay-Adams.
Thanks! Your email to The Hay-Adams is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Hay Adams Hotel HayAdams Hay-Adams The Hay Adam Hotel District of Columbia