Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A sleek, modern space with with a great downtown D.C. location, this unique venue is easily accessible by both car and Metro, and features tons of flexible event options.
- Two-story glass windows adorn the striking exterior, while inside, you'll find stylish rooms designed to accommodate parties both intimate and grand.
- The Courtyard is a true urban oasis—a romantic, multi-tiered terrace with a fantastic view of the 18th Century Octagon House.
Video by Capital Films DC.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
Please consult outside caterers for current pricing, including their preferred caterers.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, 8am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View