Events at Union Station 50 Massachusetts Avenue Northeast • Washington • DC 20002
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Events at Union Station on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A true icon of D.C. history, this captivating Beaux Arts transit station has been dazzling travelers since 1908. It’s just a few blocks from the Capitol Building, so be sure to step out onto the streets for some unforgettable photos.
- The Main and East Halls are utterly breathtaking, boasting impressive details like distinct marble flooring, glamorous vintage light fixtures, and soaring barrel-vaulted ceilings embellished with 23-carat gold leaf.
- Host a more intimate—but no less glamorous—celebration in Presidential Suite. Originally built for presidents to safely await transport, it features a vaulted ceiling inset with huge arched windows, intricate wall detailing, and ornate Roman-inspired pillars.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- $350/person and up
Packages include catering & alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3472.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to Events at Union Station
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Events at Union Station.
Thanks! Your email to Events at Union Station is on its way!
Washington, DC Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: District of Columbia