Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Here are 5 reasons why West Belmont Place Event Center at The National makes a wonderful wedding venue:
- It has the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia, so there’ll be ample room for you and 1,199 of your closest friends to celebrate.
- The venue’s surrounded by more than 40 acres of woodsy, natural beauty.
- You and your guests will arrive in style: After a drive up a winding road you’ll arrive at a circular driveway with an impressive porte-cochère at the entrance.
- Smaller events are easily accommodated at a variety of indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception sites.
- Overnight guests will enjoy the activities the venue offers, such as billiards, entertainment, and local drafts at the in-house Black Olive Bar & Grill, and local excursions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- $85/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
The food & beverage minimum varies depending on the day of week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, package chosen, and type of event.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Outside catering is allowed for ethnic cuisines, with permission.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: West Belmont Place