Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on a pastoral working dairy and horse farm in the Shenandoah Valley, this family-run private gathering space offers sweeping views of Mount Jackson to the north, and of the gentle Blue Ridge Mountains to the east.
- The all-outdoor layout allows your celebration plenty of space to spread out, and the surrounding farmland and distant hills make for gorgeous sunsets. A generously sized white peaked tent adds a touch of elegance, and ensures shade on extra-sunny days.
- They offer a broad selection of packages that include lots of helpful perks, and range from elaborate wedding weekends to simple, DIY affairs. Their curated list of vendors guarantees you’ll find trusted local pros for everything from catering to massage services.
$250 off any package if you book within 2 weeks of touring the venue! Contact the venue to schedule your tour today!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages can include:
- Exclusive area for the ceremony
- Event tent
- Tables & chairs
- Handmade arbor
- Two dressing suites
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to The Overlook at Belle Vista Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Overlook at Belle Vista Farm.