Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The grassy "Front Circle" of this grand 1842 manor estate is the setting for your breathtaking ceremony, with the towering columns and graceful portico of the mansion's façade providing a most unforgettable backdrop.
- Continue the celebration in the exquisitely restored ballroom, with its coffered ceiling, rich wood floor, romantic sconces, and French doors that open onto an all-weather terrace.
- The executive chef and wedding team will work with you to design a custom menu. In addition, their dedicated service staff will be there from start to finish so that you can fully enjoy your celebration.
Weekday Wedding Package
Book your weekday wedding and receive 15% off venue rental.
Package also includes: day of coordination, white linens and napkins, staffing for your event, full set-up and break-down, complimentary wedding night accommodation for the wedding couple.
For information contact Phillip at 434-517-7006 or email email@example.com
*Valid on available dates Monday through Thursday
Storybook Elopement –$555++
- Ceremony in front of the Mansion, courtyard, or Amphitheatre
- Queen deluxe room for the couple
- 3-course meal (appetizer, entrées, and dessert)
- Bottle of champagne or wine
- On-site coordination
Storybook Elopement Deluxe – $775++
Includes everything listed above, PLUS:
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Bridal bouquet (red or white mixed)
- 6-inch 3-layer cake
Prices noted are for the couple only; additional guests are $50/person with special room pricing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Mansion Rental | $750
Individual rooms may be reserved for $150–500.
Outdoor Spaces Rental | $750–1,200
Prices are for four hours (additional time is $100/hour).
Ballroom, Terrace, and Courtyard | $2,600
Individual spaces may be reserved for $450–1,500.
Outdoor and Ballroom rental fees include assorted tables & chairs, day-of coordination, white linens and napkins, event staffing and day-of coordination, setup & breakdown, and complimentary 1-night accommodations for the wedding couple.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
The venue is happy to work with your budget and desires to create a custom package for your event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Berry Hill Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Berry Hill Resort.
Thanks! Your email to The Berry Hill Resort is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center