Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The grassy "Front Circle" of this grand 1842 manor estate is the setting for your breathtaking ceremony, with the towering columns and graceful portico of the mansion's façade providing a most unforgettable backdrop.
- Continue the celebration in the exquisitely restored ballroom, with its coffered ceiling, rich wood floor, romantic sconces, and French doors that open onto an all-weather terrace.
- The executive chef and wedding team will work with you to design a custom menu. In addition, their dedicated service staff will be there from start to finish so that you can fully enjoy your celebration.
Storybook Elopement –$555++
- Ceremony in front of the Mansion, courtyard, or Amphitheatre
- Queen deluxe room for the couple
- 3-course meal (appetizer, entrées, and dessert)
- Bottle of champagne or wine
- On-site coordination
Storybook Elopement Deluxe – $775++
Includes everything listed above, PLUS:
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Bridal bouquet (red or white mixed)
- 6-inch 3-layer cake
Prices noted are for the couple only; additional guests are $50/person with special room pricing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Mansion Rental | $750
Individual rooms may be reserved for $150–500.
Outdoor Spaces Rental | $750–1,200
Prices are for four hours (additional time is $100/hour).
Ballroom, Terrace, and Courtyard | $2,600
Individual spaces may be reserved for $450–1,500.
Outdoor and Ballroom rental fees include assorted tables & chairs, day-of coordination, white linens and napkins, event staffing and day-of coordination, setup & breakdown, and complimentary 1-night accommodations for the wedding couple.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
The venue is happy to work with your budget and desires to create a custom package for your event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Berry Hill Resort.
Thanks! Your email to The Berry Hill Resort is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center