Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Long renowned as one of the premier performing arts centers in the country, Wolf Trap is also home to historic barns that host weddings and special events. Located just 30 minutes outside Washington, D.C., the venue offers both a natural setting and modern amenities, like a service kitchen & bar and dressing room facilities, plus parking.
- The two barns, originally built in the 1700s, are joined under one roof and provide 3,800 square feet of indoor entertaining space that features wooden interiors, large windows, and a performance stage.
- The flexible Education Hall can accommodate up to 300 seated guests, but is easily divided into 4 sections with air walls for smaller events. In addition to floor-to-ceiling windows and natural wood and stone details, it affords a view of the scenic woods and opens to a terrace that's ideal for a small ceremony or cocktail reception.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
All prices are for an 8-hour block; alternative pricing applies to peak seasons and holiday bookings, including Sundays on holiday weekends. The rental fee includes use of the space only.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
Event/Reception Capacity: The German Barn (With Scottish Barn and Lobby) holds 160 seated or 400 standing; the Scottish barn holds 60 seated or 200 standing; and Education Hall holds 300 seated or 375 standing guests.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily; call for details. All events must conclude by 11pm, not including breakdown time.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Alternate Info: The Barns of Wolf Trap