Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- As a combination golf club and private event venue, this unique property offers loads of appeal as a wedding weekend destination, with lovely grounds, cool custom-built celebration spaces, and tons of great activities on-site and off.
- Two impressive, modern-rustic barns are perched on a hilltop overlooking the property’s peaceful pond. With features like soaring cathedral ceilings, covered porches, and tons of natural light, the spaces are the ideal spot to dance the night away.
- Between the gracious Manor House and darling Potomac Cottage, you can sleep up to 24 guests, and the homes are outfitted with group-pleasing amenities like gourmet kitchens and welcoming gathering spaces.
Video by Derek Fowler Productions.
Discounts are offered for active military, law enforcement, fire, and rescue. Please contact the venue for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
An ABC license & a licensed bartender are required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barns at Mattaponi Springs.