Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in one of Virginia’s prettiest lake towns and surrounded by mountain vistas, this stately brick mansion is the perfect blend of timeless grandeur and gracious Southern charm.
- Whether you exchange vows on the pool deck or the intimate parlor, your ceremony will be picture-perfect. Receptions in the classic dining room feel like stepping back in time.
- The beautiful rooms are available for celebrations of all kinds, and they even offer packages for elopements and micro-weddings. And did we mention it’s one of the most affordable venues in the area?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Type of event
The rental fee includes tables & chairs, linens, and full table settings for up to 100 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Temporary ABC license is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area