Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- What began life in 1933 as downtown Bristol’s original post office is now a fully restored Greek Revival masterpiece, with a stately stone and brick façade embellished by soaring pillars.
- Step inside to reveal the building’s elegant interiors, where you’ll find timeless, classic touches like rich wood detailing, graceful arched windows, intricate wrought-iron work, and a grand staircase.
- Upstairs, you’ll find two well-appointed dressing suites, and downstairs, our favorite part: a wonderful speakeasy featuring gorgeous craft cocktails, just right for cocktail hour or an epic after-party.
Old Post 33's first year introductory price extends through the end of 2023! Please contact the venue for availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes seating, tables, and linens for 200, as well as all non-alcoholic beverages.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Alcohol must be purchased through Old Post 33; please contact the venue for beverage package options.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 425.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
There are two beverage packages available.
Not wheelchair accessible
Year-round, daily, 9am-midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Old Post 33.