Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This two-story venue boasts stunning views and a relaxed, upscale ambiance. Perched on Shore Drive where the Chesapeake Bay and Lynnhaven River meet, its enviable locale offers an ever-changing tableau of boats, marine life, and sunsets shimmering on the water.
- Enjoy glorious panoramic backdrops with a ceremony on the upper sun deck. Then step inside the spacious Lesner Hall, where a crystal chandelier casts a glow on the dance floor, and wall-to-wall windows frame the outdoor vistas.
- You'll love the "beach house meets industrial" vibe downstairs in the Lynnhaven Room. Its exposed-grid ceiling is a nice contrast to the whitewashed, weathered wood of the adjacent Waterside Deck, giving it a true indoor/outdoor feel in any season.
Micro Wedding Reception Package - $177 per person!
Interested in a small intimate gathering for your special day? Our micro package includes premium menus & services in order to create the perfect ambiance for your reception. At Lesner Inn, we take special care to
ensure that your reception is perfectly tailored to your needs. This package includes:
- 3-hour reception (includes cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing)
- Pre-ceremony seasonal themed cocktail for your guests to enjoy upon entering the venue (Champagne punch, apple cider mimosa, or sweetheart sangria)
- Four hours d'oeuvres replenished for one hour from our premium picks & a charcuterie board
- Dinner to include choice of a plated menu, dual plated entrée buffet, brunch buffet, or hot stations menu
- Open bar package
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast for all guests
- Rehearsal dinner discounts at Lesner Inn, The Back Deck, and Bubba's
- Complimentary tasting for the engaged couple
- A Lesner Inn Sales Manager to assist in menu planning, floor plan layout, and manage food&beverage items on the day of
- Tables, Chiavari chairs, glassware, chinaware, linen, easels, and flatware
- Charger plates, candle votives, centerpieces, table numbers, mirror tiles, and other table décor
- Bridal suite
- And MORE!
Add on a Ceremony Package for $1,000! This will include a 1-hour rehearsal, white padded chairs, white arch, and 1-hour additional event time for the ceremony.
Please contact the venue for more information. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Military discount is always $5 off per person!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Venue fees include use of the space for a 3-hour event plus 2 hours for setup, tables & chairs, china, glassware, flatware, and linens. Upgrades include table décor, centerpieces, specialty linens, and more.
Additional time is $750 for 1 hour; time extension with bar is an additional $5/person for 1 hour.
The ceremony fee includes a 1-hour time frame and 1-hour rehearsal, setup & breakdown of ceremony chairs, and a white arch.
Packages include hors d'oeuvres, plated, duet, buffet, or stations-style dinner, and a beer & wine bar (liquor and upgraded bar packages are available for an additional cost).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Lesner Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lesner Inn.
Thanks! Your email to Lesner Inn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Lesner Inn Catering Company