Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This working cattle farm offers wonderful Shenandoah Valley views. Nestled in the heart of picturesque Rockingham County, it boasts a pristine 4-acre lake, lush open meadows, and lots of fun, rustic ranch touches to accent your photos.
- After your lakeside ceremony, you'll move to the gorgeous Hay Barn, with its exposed rafters hung with glowing market lights. Three large roll-up doors open the space to the lawn, giving you lots of indoor/outdoor flexibility.
- Your package includes several thoughtful, useful amenities—a cute cabin and dressing suite for wedding party prep, all-day access to the venue for setup and photos, and clean, comfortable restroom trailers.
Only $2,500 for a reception-only or special event! $4,500 for the full package - rehearsal, wedding ceremony, and reception!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Lakeside wedding with reception | $5,500
Barn-side wedding with reception | $4,500
Reception or barn special event | $3,500
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Lake at Cedar Hill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lake at Cedar Hill.