Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the heart of beautiful New Kent County, just off the Pocahontas Trail, this family-run and family-friendly winery is surrounded by picturesque meadows, vines, and the tranquil waters of Tom Brooke Lake.
- Exchange vows outdoors on the pretty grounds, followed by an al fresco glass of wine—your guests can mingle throughout the property while you take advantage of the "golden hour" light to capture some unforgettable photos.
- Host your reception in the elegant greenhouse, whose clear walls and ceilings allow guests to stay cozy while still admiring the beautiful scenery.
- The venue has won multiple awards, including Best Winery in Style Weekly’s Best of Richmond and Best New Wedding Venue & Best Virginia Wine to Serve at Your Wedding in Richmond Bride Magazine.
Video by Dream Free Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Wedding package pricing is for up to 80 guests and includes the venue rental fee.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
There is a 3-case minimum for wine (20% discount).
Thurs–Mon: 4pm–10pm, Tues & Wed: 8am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Jolene Family Winery.